04 November 2009

ladies, you know

 Kory:  hi are you there?
 me:  sorta
what's up?
 Kory:  just saying hi
i haven't talked to you in a while
 me: it's a bummer, really
that we don't talk so much
 Kory:  i know
for me too
how are you?
 me:  are you ok?
>_>
i'm good

Kory:  i'm ok. very very sleepy right now.
 me:  ya me three

Kory:  homework?
 me:  ya
i'm taking a class where everyone reads each others' papers
 Kory:  oof
 me:  and provides comments and suggestions
I haven't presented yet
 Kory:  that's worse then just the teacher reading it, for sure
 me:  I can't decide if I'm gonna backtrack or present something new
 Kory:  i mean, not worse just you need to put more effort
 me:  sure
and be more clear
cuz there's no guarantee that the folks in the class have any idea what I'm talking about
 Kory:  i got an a on my last paper and i was worried about it
 me:  that's mo[s]tly why I'm thinking about writing a new one
just for class

Kory:  what are you talking about? in your paper

me:  what are you writing papers about?
gosh
we're on the level

 Kory:  ladies, you know

 me:  right
I'm writing about dudes, mostly

 Kory:  i figured! i'm writing papers about chicana feminists right now.
 me:  oh neat
 Kory:  and their art
xicana, really
 me:  I'm writing about rec centers
 Kory:  i knew it!
 me:  and reformist --> neoliberalist urban spaces

[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment